<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Ice left this world today. I was preparing to feed her as usual when I noticed she wasn't breathing and had no eye movement. That was when I knew she had gone. In the beginning, I kept hoping against hope that I was wrong, that she was still alive. I shook the pail gently and stroked her tail - she hated me doing that and would always swim out of my hand. But now she lay perfectly still, her face a frozen mask, resting in a place beyond my reach; a place where there would be no more pain. Although my heart was miserable, I was grateful that she would suffer no longer. I know lots of people (my dad included!) are raising their eyebrows at a person grieving over a tiny goldfish, but they don't understand the attachment that comes with looking after a pet day and night and ensuring its comfort.

Rest In Peace, my dear Ice. Say hi to Scales for me. I'll never forget you both. :*)


Pictures fade but memories remain...
10/11/2011 11:37:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you