Saturday, 22 October 2011
I feel so miserable.
I've lost track of the number of times I've procrastinated; trying frantically to revise but my mind keeps wandering; having to skip all social gatherings; and always, always, always not having enough time for ANYTHING. When did my life become this pathetic? Fear gnaws my bones, fear at the thought of graduating and needing to work - more responsibilities for me, a person who just isn't up for the task. A person whom the world can do without.
I've lost track of the number of times I've procrastinated; trying frantically to revise but my mind keeps wandering; having to skip all social gatherings; and always, always, always not having enough time for ANYTHING. When did my life become this pathetic? Fear gnaws my bones, fear at the thought of graduating and needing to work - more responsibilities for me, a person who just isn't up for the task. A person whom the world can do without.
10/22/2011 06:49:00 pm
