<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 12 September 2011

My last update was two weeks ago, and so much has happened since then! I'll be compressing everything into today's post :)

First of all, the minute the Hungry Ghost Festival ended, we purchased two cute little goldfish to keep Orange company. The fish store sold only Lionheads, but as luck would have it, I spotted two Orandas amongst them! Hmm, or maybe they are Lionhead hybrids, I really don't know. They look like Orandas though, with fat little wens on their heads, so whatever. As long as they look alike can already! They were slightly bigger than Orange and both had brighter colors too, so I renamed Orange Ice, the pretty gold-sheen one Lemon and the darkest of them all, Tea. I didn't stop giggling for weeks whenever I said their names, lol.

The next bit of excitement was when my friend Yana requested me to model her goods for her blogshop, www.apitstore.com. Lots of pretty accessories and clothes for the ladies, and great stuff for the guys too, so check it out! The photoshoot has been scheduled to this Saturday - I can't wait!!!

Pictures fade but memories remain...
9/12/2011 02:59:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you