Saturday, 27 August 2011
It's cousin outing time!!! It didn't last as long as I'd like, but at least we got to catch up!
Soup Spoon for dinner today! The mushroom soup is fantastic and contains lots of fat, juicy mushrooms, but the excess butter present really fills you up so the Regular is generally a large enough portion. If you're starving, then that's another issue...
Camwhoring with my beloved Claire, whom I haven't seen for a long time! Missed her sooo much! ALL THE BEST CLAIRE, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! :D
Popped by the Esplanade. Isn't the view just gorgeous?
My mango-flavoured Daiquiri! It's still bitter though. Yuck. At least it's not as bad as Margarita.
The buffalo chicken wings. DAMN YUMMY SIA!! Very spicy and tender!
Not sure if you can see it here, but my whole face was flushed after drinking. I giggled all the way home cause high, lah! That's what alcohol does to you. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't think of anything emo, and that's saying something! I should go drink more often.
8/27/2011 12:16:00 pm
