Sunday, 28 August 2011
Bee invited Yuen Ying and I to a kite-flying session with her and some of her church friends! :) She volunteered to drive, despite not being very experienced at it...uh-oh!
Bee enjoying herself tremendously on the expressway...WHEEEE~ Very shiok!!! (in her own words)
Look at the adorable doggies! Lucky owners!
Here's baby Nathan engrossed in a staring match with the ball. He is like, sooooo cuteeee! He likes to stare at people with those baby eyes and make them go, "Awwww..."
My dearest friend and bestie YY, and I!
Bee and YY pondering on how to fly the kite! Bee's preparing to run and YY, to throw the kite. LOL!
Bee snapped this totally unglam shot of me trying in vain to make the kite fly. Fail!!!
We also played UNO Stacko, thanks to YY who had the foresight to bring it along. It was entertaining!
My bestie and me~~~
Bee hugging Nathan! She can't bear to let him go!
The chendol at Bukit Panjang food court. Probably the greatest chendol in the whole of Singapore! The ingredients are layered on thickly, with the bottom of the glass crammed full of red beans. The coconut milk tastes nice and sweet and the shaved ice just melts in your mouth. The combination is excellent!! I strongly recommend it!!
Oh, by the way, I go there only for the chendol - in contrast, the food is, frankly speaking, an absolute disaster as far as I'm concerned. I tried the bittergourd soup, claypot chicken rice, black pepper pork with rice, etc. They either did not taste nice, or had a 'diluted' flavour. But all in all, it was an awesome day spent with both friends and family :)
8/28/2011 12:50:00 pm
