Wednesday, 24 August 2011
Barely two days later, I went out with Bee and Xiang Ying again! Lol! My social energy was at an all-time high...I'll just let the pics do the talking ;)
The Milo Dinosaur that came with the K-Lunch package. Kinda diluted by the melting ice cubes, but I can't really complain. It does look pretty though!
Obviously you can tell...we're at KBox!!! Ok, not so obvious where the location is, but you can see we're singing k right? Bee and XY are picking their songs!
The Milo Dinosaur that came with the K-Lunch package. Kinda diluted by the melting ice cubes, but I can't really complain. It does look pretty though!
Our packaged lunch - rice with cabbage, curried fish and fried prawns. Satisfying enough :) I liked the fish, the curry is a life-saver in the damn cold room!!! Although when left too long, a fishy taste could be detected so be sure to eat it fast.
Chilling at Starbucks! My chocolate is free because I have the receipt which gives me rights to order any Tall drink on the house!
Played Monopoly deal...guess who won most of the games? None other than XY!!! Haha! Looks like Bee's met her match...or has she? :P
8/24/2011 12:20:00 am
