Monday, 29 August 2011
After a super long time, Marilyn is finally free for our next shopping trip!! She's my shopping buddy and I love going out with her 'cause we normally get great stuff :P This time round was no exception - she managed to get the tops she was hunting for (and a pretty lace skirt) while I finally got my greedy hands on a long coral skirt and yellow scallop top. Woo-hoo, score!!
Here we are in front of our favourite crepe store! Marilyn ordered the Choconana (chocolate and banana mixed together) while I picked my Connolly (ham + cheese + BBQ sauce).
After buying what we wanted, we set off for home. Snapped this randomly while waiting for the traffic lights to change - that's why so many other people are squashed like sardines in the background!
Met my mum for dinner at Swensen's. She wasn't feeling well so she just had the prawn + fruit salad.
I ordered black pepper seafood pasta; I am IN LOVE with this dish!!! Doused with a good helping of oil, spices and everything nice, it's lip-smackingly good! Not surprisingly, it's a favourite among diners. My mum kept stealing bites of it.
And the always delicious ice cream that Swensen's is famous for! Here I've chosen mint, I adore this flavour the most. My mum took a few bites as well...in fact after the dinner she appeared to have recovered! Lol!
Another satisfying day!
8/29/2011 04:35:00 pm
