<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 22 August 2011

Spent the whole day talking, shopping and basically just having a good time with Bee. We stopped for lunch at Han's first, then went to Holland Village for some *ahem* hair removal treatment, followed by a trip to the gift shop at Cathay Cineplex to buy my "kueh tutu" eraser, a visit to the National Library where Bee borrowed two super heavy books, and finally heading to Marina Square for some dinner + card fun! We traveled nearly all over town :o




The Personality Test I took. Are you sure it's accurate? :P




Bee! :D




Me! :)




Our ice cream!  Here at Cold Rock Ice Creamery, they allow you to mix your scoop(s) with topping(s) of your choice. It's super unique! I chose mint ice cream and mango topping, while Bee selected her favourite honeycomb flavour and a mint cookie topping. The fresh, cooling taste of mint tinged with sweetness of the mango was awesome!  




Who's this shameless lass camwhoring? Haha!




Went to Kenny Roger's for dinner. Haven't been there for years! These are corn muffins; I used to really love them, but today they were a bit hard, not very nice. Or maybe it's because we ate them after our main courses lol.






Our roast chicken!




A distracted Bee playing with her hair~




Enjoying her cuppa at Starbucks! Played 8 rounds of Monopoly deal; Bee won 5 times!!! I must learn from the master~!




Last photo of the night!

Really really enjoyed myself with dear Bee! It's moments like this that are worth remembering every detail. I must maintain this important friendship!

Pictures fade but memories remain...
8/22/2011 09:33:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you