<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 18 August 2011

Met up with a very dear friend whom I haven't seen for months. We caught up over two games of bowling! Interested to see our scores...?




I suck!!! My skills have really deteriorated - not that they were any good in the first place. Argh!!!




Yana and I, tired and dishevelled! Just look at our messy faces :P

I used to be able to bowl for over an hour without resting but today I was all out of breath after only three turns. And my ball was 12 pounds back then! To avoid any fatal injuries, I stuck with the lightest balls - 7 and 8 pounds, yet  I swore I hear something crack when I bowled D: Ouch! On hindsight, I probably should have warmed up first. Oops...

Afterwards, we went to the arcade and tried out the Theatre Stimulator (some machine that you can sit on and experience jerky movements corresponding to the images portrayed on the screen). The Ocean Jungle was a letdown, but the Fantasy Roller-coaster made up for it. Sure brings back memories when I was a kid and used to play on these machines ;)

On a completely random ending note, the left side of my arm, back, butt and leg ached for three days. Proof that I haven't been exercising!

Pictures fade but memories remain...
8/18/2011 12:30:00 am


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you