<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Knowing my body was hurting (read previous post), my cousin kindly gave me two days to recover. We went out to our favourite Clarke Quay on Sunday and decided to eat somewhere new. It's called BBQ Chicken. Love the originality!




Wan Hui looking over the menu




Her Beef with Veggies and Savoury Rice!




My Hot Hot Drum. Yes, that's the real name. Extremely spicy, so chili lovers will take to it! Each bite is full of crunch and the meat is deliciously tender. The savoury rice makes for slightly salty mouthfuls - a perfect companion to the drumsticks. Overall an awesome dinner!




Chocolate Ice Cream that accompanied the set meal. It has a funny aftertaste...not exactly nice but passable, I suppose.




But it can't beat U.D.D.E.R's ice cream! Smooth, thick and sinfully creamy, it's worth every cent. You can choose single, double or triple scoops from either the Classic, Prenium, or  Connoisseur ranges. Here I'm trying the Mao Shan Durian and Ballsy Mint. The Mao Shan Durian ice cream isn't some wannabe of the actual fruit; it tastes almost exactly like the real thing! Highly recommended! The Ballsy Mint is chock full of tiny chocolate balls, quite yummy, but the mixture is too weird for me. I still prefer my previous mixture of the durian and Alphonso Mango Sorbet ice cream.





Wan Hui leaving a message for the world! :P


She knows how to cheer me up! I felt much better after going out with her. Three cheers for blood being thicker than water!

Pictures fade but memories remain...
8/21/2011 05:45:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you