<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

I'm now in the office sneaking glances at the clock on my computer. It's only 10.50am, but already the dreariness is getting to me. Everyone seems to be away. Clarice (not you, Claire! :P) is away on course, Salimah has counter duty (which requires her to be on standby alert for the whole day at 3rd floor) and Bee Leng...well, let's just say she's not around. I'm not sure if she has taken leave or fallen ill - I sure hope it's not the latter - but working life is suddenly so much more difficult when she's absent. My reliance on my supervisor is shockingly high, even though I've been working at the same place for over a year and should know the ropes by now.

For all my knowledge of how things run in the company, I still make simple mistakes every now and then. Data entry into the system coughs up numerous mis-spellings, such as the client's name, telephone number, or date of birth. When people ask me questions, I fumble my way through if I can't answer them, which often turns out to be far from accurate. Even though some of the questions are very similar and Then I have to call them back yet again and amend my answers from earlier. Most are understandably annoyed by this wishy-washy behavior - in fact, I'm pretty certain some even keep a mental list of "Most irritating @ss I've eva met!!" with me among the top rankings.

Then again, some of them just like yelling at others and shoving the blame to them.

My own list looks really full as well.
*cough*

Pictures fade but memories remain...
6/10/2009 10:52:00 am


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you