<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 28 June 2009

Ever since I left my job, things haven't been the same. I don't feel confident or secure anymore; deep within are boiling waves of turmoil, ready to bubble over at the slightest issue. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm still trying to focus all my attention on my studies, but recently I'm in no mood to do so. I feel like I'm stumbling in the dark, and those who I turn to just stride briskly ahead linking arms and laughing, while I'm left behind to find my way. Alone...

I thought my past self was successfully buried. That the miserable, low self-esteem, pessimistic ghost of myself was lost in the winds of time, and I could hold my head up high and start over anew. I was determined that my future - and present - self would be very different from the past. I would make new friends with confidence; be helpful and cheerful; act as a friend to others.
I thought doing so would make everyone, including myself, much happier.

For a while, it actually worked! And I had never felt better about myself then. The taste of success was sweet, and I drank it all in. Life was great.

Now, though...

Everything's all wrong. It wasn't supposed to turn out like this.

Damnit!!

WHY AM I NEVER FULLY ACCEPTED!?

I stick out like a sore thumb no matter who I'm with. And I'm tired. I've done my best, and it isn't enough. I'm really exhausted. I don't wish to keep up my happy facade anymore.

Perhaps it's best if I just quietly fade out of everyone's lives. Heh. What am I talking about? I was never really there in the first place.

How can I lose something I never had?

Pictures fade but memories remain...
6/28/2009 11:27:00 am


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you