<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 10 October 2008

And there goes another two more temp staff, Jeffery and Lester =x We went to KFC (unhealthy junk foooood XD) for a farewell lunch. We ordered way too much food -12 chicken pieces to be shared among five people!?! It's a miracle if I didn't put on weight!! - so we packed up the leftovers and gave it to the guys, who were as pleased as could be...especially Jeffery, who kept swinging the bag around. Madness!

Pictures fade but memories remain...
10/10/2008 08:44:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you