<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 6 September 2008

Went for a farewell gathering with my ex-classmates today as Canice will be leaving for the UK next saturday at around 9.30pm. For some reason, they asked everyone to create fake profiles and collate them in a scrapbook for a sentimental farewell gift. Well, it sounded crazy enough, and my first reaction to it was "HUH!?" 'cause I was informed of it at the last minute! Thank god I could draw some inspiration from fanfictions...still, I barely managed to complete it and turn it in. It feels like project work...all over again!!! What a nightmare!! XD

Anyway, while waiting for the rest to arrive, Angeline showed me everyone's profiles and I had to smile at everyone's efforts in making their profiles wacky and yet as realistic as possible. Sashi took on the identity of a convicted criminal, Angeline's was of a missing person's (err...), Ying Lei was an escaped demented murderer (or something like that...) and so on and so forth. We bought some (according to the label) Chocolate Pristine-something-something Snowballs - wah, sounds so high class! - and placed the box into the empty honey pot of the Pooh Bear plushie. Canice is sooo lucky XD She gets so many presents!

For once, Ying Lei wore her hair in a neat ponytail - a very rare sight indeed :P Chio bu seh! We walked around Marina Square Shopping Centre for a while trying to decide on the restaurant to eat at and finally settled on
MOF@My Izakaya. We placed our orders, citing exotic-sounding names: I ordered the Ebi Tempura Bento and Ice Chocolate. The dinner was delicious; the clank and clatter of plates and cultery was accompanied by laughter and random conversation. Canice, Angeline and Ying Lei ordered some dishes that were heated by fire, and they ended up having to dodge the flames dancing around the edges of their bowls.

The view was splendid outdoors. The sun slowly sank in a pool of molten gold and pink, while the sky darkened to a navy blue, almost black. One can make out the Esplanade in the distance, its sharp surface lit up by dozens of lights. A really pretty sight!

After the meal, we rushed to the arcade for some fun :) Played some race-car game a couple of times (I emerged 2nd on both tries) and moved on to pool for about an hour. My aim needs improvement; both times I could have knocked the ball into the hole, yet I missed...badly! >.<

Pictures fade but memories remain...
9/06/2008 08:21:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you