<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 11 July 2008

Wow! There was so much stuff at the garage sale today! Potted plants, sparkling accessories, racks full of clothes, frozen fruit yoghurt, baked goods, etc etc. The whole badminton court was bustling with activity as everyone hurried about. There was barely enough space to breathe!







Ok, ok, I know it doesn't look that crowded, but that's only 'cos it was nearing 1.40pm (the entire sale closes at 2.00pm). And also because I accidentally deleted the original one showing the huge crowd...but that's another story.




As usual, unable to resist the temptation of shopping, I waved good-bye to $20 and bought...





A blue-striped knitted woolly shirt (with this purchase, nearly half of my clothes are with stripes now!)




Two pretty flowery brooches, one pale purple, the other blue


And a cute little potted cactus to adorn my living room table! Ain't it fat? XD

Thank god I had a nice time hanging out at the garage sale, because I took half-day leave for my X-ray appointment, and it turned out to be quite the disaster. I waited (get this) ONE AND A HALF HOURS just for one single X-RAY! Not because the doctors were slow or anything, I couldn't blame them when there were so many people queuing up, but because it took so damn long to develop the X-ray film. The people before me all waited for less than 10 minutes to obtain theirs, but I had to wait for nearly half an hour before I received mine. The name on my file wasn't even right; it was the name of the girl before me!

When we first arrived, it was around 2.45pm; when we finally left, it was around 5.00pm. We practically spent the whole afternoon there! I could have screamed with rage, but because I'm a civilised person (LOL), I merely turned up my nose and exited the hospital huffily.

Pictures fade but memories remain...
7/11/2008 10:02:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you