<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Went back to SRJC with Ying Ling to collect our A-level certificates. Well, I really really hoped I would never need to set foot in there ever again...but this is an exceptional case. We were supposed to meet at 11.30am, but being the impatient person I was, I bargained for an earlier time. When we met up, we realised that Ying Ling had forgotten to bring her NRIC. The security guard was really nice and friendly! He allowed both of us in using only my NRIC and chatted with us before we left afterwards. Kudos to him! ^^

Apparently the teachers didn't know much about me if they could write all sorts of untrue stuff in my report book. According to my testimonial, I was "a friendly and pleasant student who is well-liked"!? "An independent learner who works well and efficiently with minimal supervision"!?! "A very resolute girl who shows strong self-motivation"???? LOL! Almost died laughing at the last part. You should see the number of times my colleagues had to reinforce the work criteria into my brain
because I always forget! And goodness knows how many times I've given up and beaten myself over the head over minor failures. *shrugs* Oh well, not gonna bother correcting it 'cos it won't change anything.

After returning home and resting awhile, I took the mrt train down to Yishun (fell asleep on the way though as I was quite sleepy). A huge variety of choices awaited me at Northpoint Shopping Centre! I'm pretty sure I looked like a child who just received a Xbox for christmas as I hurried about exploring the depths of the building. Got quite a number of good deals, but the best one was the $10 denim dress. Pretty designs, good material and cheap! My ultimate favourite combination! XD In total, I forked out $30 for the dress, two blouses, a white belt, earrings and a canvas bag. And of course, I staggered back home laden with shopping bags. My parents were understandably upset at the callous way I was spending my salary and sternly warned me to manage it better.

I guess they're right =x I have been spending waaaay too much on impulsive buys. Better start kicking the habit - fast!

Pictures fade but memories remain...
7/22/2008 11:05:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you