<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 15 July 2008

I swear people, whether intentionally or not, just want to get me in trouble. One of my 'casual' colleagues stuffed two plastic bags containing food remains into my wastepaper basket! I just don't get it! Can't she throw them into the pantry dustbin? Wastepaper baskets are not appropriate for this kind of trash. Even worse, my company held a environment-friendly meeting last Friday, stating that we should not throw leftover food into our wastepaper baskets as it would attract cockraoches and rats, and that they would conduct frequent checks to make sure everyone complied with the new rules. Three strikes, and one will have work corrective order imposed upon him as punishment.

See what would happen if they came around to my desk? They would immediately jump to the conclusion that I had done it, due to the "evidence" there, and I would be blacklisted - for something that wasn't my fault! Arggghhh!! I hate it when people are so inconsiderate! The worst part was, she just forced her rubbish (because it was too big to fit!!) into my dustbin and casually walked back to her own desk without looking at me, completely ignorant to my jaw-dropped look. What the hell? Am I invisible or something? Is there an arrow with flashing lights pointing to my dustbin!? Really felt like stomping over to her and dropping all those trash onto her desk!

Great, now I'm in an even worse mood than before. It's definitely a LOUSY day...!!!...

Pictures fade but memories remain...
7/15/2008 11:43:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you