<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Why do you insist on pushing the blame to me? I don't get it. I have done all I can to help you, to obtain as many answers as possible; I thought you were my friend. Why do you accuse me of being lazy when I told you everything I knew and tried to help you find out the information you want? I don't understand why you are so obsessed with finding out about everyone's grades and the paths they have chosen to tread. Why are you so fixated on this? I don't want to be rude to you, but your actions and the tone of your voice have really turned me off. You never inquire after my health or how my day has been, but launch straight into questioning me.

Why do you think I'm joking? I never joke when someone pushes me too far to the limit. I don't mind it if you call up to ask every once a while, like three or four times a month, but not too often. At one point you were calling me up almost everyday, during my working hours; of course I was not free to take your calls. Why do you suspect me? Why are you so good at shooting down each and every one of my reasons? What's the point of me telling you if you simply don't accept what I say is the truth?

I'm not the one being unreasonable or "lazy", as you so kindly put it in your SMS to me today. Maybe it is time for YOU to do some soul-searching before blatantly accusing me of traits you yourself are displaying.

Pictures fade but memories remain...
6/10/2008 11:08:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you