<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 21 June 2008

Went out with my father for nearly the whole day to do some shopping. We stopped by Geylang first to have our lunch (oh my gosh, $8 for such a tiny plate of kway tiao??), and explored the area afterwards. We found a garage sale where everything was going for $1 each; I would have stayed [much] longer, if it weren't for the fact that it was sweltering hot there! They sell stuff from badminton rackets to books...which are second-hand, of course. I plan to re-visit that place another time.

My father was approached by a prostitute when we spilt up to browse through different shops for a while; she was like "ni yao bu yao?" (you want or not?) and my dad shook his head furiously and gestured wildly to indicate his refusal! For some reason, I found the whole incident very funny, and couldn't stop giggling and teasing him relentlessly.

Later on, we went to Little India to purchase some much-needed possessions. Despite trudging past shops for hours and buying only a few items, the trip was not wasted. Some cool drinks and a hotdog helped renew our energy. I bought a purple bangle and a T-shirt for casual wear, while my dad stocked up on bottles of hair gel. He also bought me a sweater - it would have been nice, except for the fact that it has a huge hole at the bottom!! ><

Pictures fade but memories remain...
6/21/2008 10:41:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you