Tuesday, 24 June 2008
Took leave off work today as I felt I needed to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of life. My father and I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to "survey", as he calls it, the shops there and "support the GSS by buying things"!
I finally decided that enough is enough! and bought a small, safari-printed bag to put my handphone and purse in while lunching out at work. I mean, it is rather tiring when one has to keep one's fingers tightly glued to one's possessions. Since I'm not a robot (and thank god I'm not), this mini bag will come in handy. And I just adore the pretty white and black fern leaves imprinted against a brown background! It really lends a safari touch!
I was rather fascinated by a couple of clothes shops; their clothing had intriguing designs and appeared unique. Stopped by the Pepper Store (spicy name indeed XD) which was selling $15 blouses of all colours and patterns. After nearly 2 hours of consideration - I walked out and round and all about looking at other stuff - I finally returned to that store to purchase a simple bright blue blouse, complete with a ribbon on the top right-hand corner. Luckily I examined it carefully, for there was a tiny hole in the sleeve, and I hastily replaced the spoilt blouse with a new replica.
The shopping trip this time wasn't too bad. Now it's time to move on to new conquests (as long as the GSS is still on)! Tee-hee!
I finally decided that enough is enough! and bought a small, safari-printed bag to put my handphone and purse in while lunching out at work. I mean, it is rather tiring when one has to keep one's fingers tightly glued to one's possessions. Since I'm not a robot (and thank god I'm not), this mini bag will come in handy. And I just adore the pretty white and black fern leaves imprinted against a brown background! It really lends a safari touch!
I was rather fascinated by a couple of clothes shops; their clothing had intriguing designs and appeared unique. Stopped by the Pepper Store (spicy name indeed XD) which was selling $15 blouses of all colours and patterns. After nearly 2 hours of consideration - I walked out and round and all about looking at other stuff - I finally returned to that store to purchase a simple bright blue blouse, complete with a ribbon on the top right-hand corner. Luckily I examined it carefully, for there was a tiny hole in the sleeve, and I hastily replaced the spoilt blouse with a new replica.
The shopping trip this time wasn't too bad. Now it's time to move on to new conquests (as long as the GSS is still on)! Tee-hee!
6/24/2008 11:02:00 pm
