<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 18 June 2008

This morning, I came across an article in the newspaper stating that we tend to be more critical towards others and more accomodating towards ourselves - we attribute the actions and behavior of others to their personality and character, but we emphasise on the circumstances should we make the same mistake. Quote from the article: "If I were to win at tennis, I would put it down to my fitness, strength and skill. If I were to lose however, it is because the weather is terrible, I was in deep thought about something or my opponent had cheated."

Many of us become highly defensive when confronted with a fact that is either unpleasant to us or puts down our own opinion. Hence, when one is on the losing end, it becomes much easier to create a mind barrier and clear ourselves of all blame, while pushing the burden to the other party. What we fail to realise is that most of the time, we are the ones responsible for our mistakes, and it is only by first acknowledging that, that we can start improving.

Pictures fade but memories remain...
6/18/2008 08:31:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you