Saturday, 7 June 2008
It's been a terrible week for me so far. I don't have the strength to even complain about it now. Everything's been going wrong and it looks like it'll take a while for things to return to normal - if that is even possible.
On the plus side, my family and friends have been there to see me through this difficult time, so my pain has lessened. Special thanks to all who offered words of encouragement and support :)
Especially Claire, SJ, and Shu Huey. To Claire, thanks for always standing by my side and for all the years of laughter you've given me. SJ, I know I've been using you as a punching bag...thanks for listening to and advising me, no matter how absurd my complaints are. And Shu Huey, thanks for your constant stream of encouraging SMSes - they really made my day. Ying Yee, Jovin, your SMSes also cheered me up tremendously. Thanks for taking the time!
Lol, okay...I know I'm sounding quite nostalgic, so let's move on. Here's the answers for Yi Huey's quiz:
1)At what age do you wish to marry?
When I feel I'm old enough...which could be practically any age.
2)Study hard or play hard?
Of course a balance of both. Studying too hard will make one dull; playing too hard will make one laid-back.
3)who is the person you trust most?
My mum. I can easily spend weeks pouring out everything to her and she knows what to do to soothe my worries. And I know she will never abandon me in times of crisis.
4)do you tink you have enough confidence?
Let's see...I'm faint-hearted, have stage fright, and go through life as a pessimist. You still think I am confident?
5)if you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I thought I answered this question before! Scroll back to my past memories!!
6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. If I don't see one, I know it's going to be a baaaaad day.
7) What is your goal for this year?
To get into a University course of my choice and do well. Bleah, that sounds boring.
8)do you believe in eternity love?
I guess. Who knows, in ten years' time my views might change. This question is a very subjective one, like the tens of thousands of questions I answered before!
9) Have you ever broken someone's heart so badly that he/she tried to commit suicide?
'Till death do us part', ever heard of it? Of course not! I'm still alive, ain't I?
10)What feeling do you love the most?
Definitely happiness. The feeling of security is quite close too.
11)What feeling do you hate the most?
Avarice. Endless desires can breed hatred, loneliness, jealousy and grief, causing one to lose all his senses and indulge in things he normally wouldn't do.
12)What are the requirements you wish for your other half?
See 5) please. I'm getting tired of repeating myself.
13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
It depends. Fate determines who walks into my life...but I decide who stays in it.
14)Do you believe in God?
Maybe?
15)Who do you think is the most important person in your life?
I'm torn between my parents O.0
16)Who do you hope to be there with you always?
My family and friends. *Sighs* Serious deja vu here.
17) Who are your best friends?
I don't feel like answering that.
18) Who cares about you the most?
I don't think anyone would give a damn if I fell off the surface of Earth.
19) Who do you think deserves your love?
I don't know! Stop it with the personal questions already!
20) Are you willing to sacrifice your happiness for the one you love?
*covers eyes* I'm not seeing nothing, seeing nothing, seeing nothing...
Thank god that's finally over. Sorry for my less-than-satisfactory answers, but I'm currently too worked up to think rationally. Gotta flee now. See you guys some other time.
On the plus side, my family and friends have been there to see me through this difficult time, so my pain has lessened. Special thanks to all who offered words of encouragement and support :)
Especially Claire, SJ, and Shu Huey. To Claire, thanks for always standing by my side and for all the years of laughter you've given me. SJ, I know I've been using you as a punching bag...thanks for listening to and advising me, no matter how absurd my complaints are. And Shu Huey, thanks for your constant stream of encouraging SMSes - they really made my day. Ying Yee, Jovin, your SMSes also cheered me up tremendously. Thanks for taking the time!
Lol, okay...I know I'm sounding quite nostalgic, so let's move on. Here's the answers for Yi Huey's quiz:
1)At what age do you wish to marry?
When I feel I'm old enough...which could be practically any age.
2)Study hard or play hard?
Of course a balance of both. Studying too hard will make one dull; playing too hard will make one laid-back.
3)who is the person you trust most?
My mum. I can easily spend weeks pouring out everything to her and she knows what to do to soothe my worries. And I know she will never abandon me in times of crisis.
4)do you tink you have enough confidence?
Let's see...I'm faint-hearted, have stage fright, and go through life as a pessimist. You still think I am confident?
5)if you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I thought I answered this question before! Scroll back to my past memories!!
6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. If I don't see one, I know it's going to be a baaaaad day.
7) What is your goal for this year?
To get into a University course of my choice and do well. Bleah, that sounds boring.
8)do you believe in eternity love?
I guess. Who knows, in ten years' time my views might change. This question is a very subjective one, like the tens of thousands of questions I answered before!
9) Have you ever broken someone's heart so badly that he/she tried to commit suicide?
'Till death do us part', ever heard of it? Of course not! I'm still alive, ain't I?
10)What feeling do you love the most?
Definitely happiness. The feeling of security is quite close too.
11)What feeling do you hate the most?
Avarice. Endless desires can breed hatred, loneliness, jealousy and grief, causing one to lose all his senses and indulge in things he normally wouldn't do.
12)What are the requirements you wish for your other half?
See 5) please. I'm getting tired of repeating myself.
13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
It depends. Fate determines who walks into my life...but I decide who stays in it.
14)Do you believe in God?
Maybe?
15)Who do you think is the most important person in your life?
I'm torn between my parents O.0
16)Who do you hope to be there with you always?
My family and friends. *Sighs* Serious deja vu here.
17) Who are your best friends?
I don't feel like answering that.
18) Who cares about you the most?
I don't think anyone would give a damn if I fell off the surface of Earth.
19) Who do you think deserves your love?
I don't know! Stop it with the personal questions already!
20) Are you willing to sacrifice your happiness for the one you love?
*covers eyes* I'm not seeing nothing, seeing nothing, seeing nothing...
Thank god that's finally over. Sorry for my less-than-satisfactory answers, but I'm currently too worked up to think rationally. Gotta flee now. See you guys some other time.
6/07/2008 10:31:00 am
