<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 13 June 2008

I have added a new section, 'Shopping paradise', to my blog. It lists online shops that offer good and cheap deals.

Everything at work was smooth-sailing today. Went to IMM for a wonderful lunch (everyone knew I was going to order the ham and mushroom spaghetti "again! Don't you ever get tired of it?") Definitely not from a girl who has been eating mixed vegetable rice non-stop for 5 whole years! As usual, the spaghetti was full of juicy mushroom bits and tasty strips of ham, in a deliciously creamy sauce. Afterwards, we went to Giant to snatch up some snacks and stuff - we talked and laughed as we loaded up on biscuits, chips and magazines (people stared at the four of us giggling like crazy). None of us left empty-handed!

When I got back, I discovered a note left on my desk by my other colleagues from the Projects Management department - I had completely forgotten about their invitation to lunch with them o.O'' But it sure was nice of them to remember me...when they invited me, I was certain they probably won't care about me joining them.

Even better, as I was sorting out the mail after lunch, I picked out a KUG letter addressed to me. When I was first put in charge of this scheme, I was practically flooded with phone calls from anxious callers and envelopes containing the application forms. Now, the steady flow has slowed down to barely a trickle - a couple of days would go by without a single call or mail. I sort of miss the busy routine back then...sort of. At least I'm still getting them every now and then. It's going to be a sad day when the last of the letters stop coming in for good.


Conversation of the Day:

Clarice: Afterwards I'm bringing my kids to go watch 'Kung-fu Panda'. I find watching cartoons relaxing.

Rukiah (looks up excitedly) : Oh yah, they can really de-stress you!

Bee Leng (giggling) : I like to watch Scooby-Doo!

Rukiah : Oh, that funny dog who acts crazy! Somehow he's smarter than that what's-his-name?

Me : Shaggy?

Rukiah (hitting her forehead) : Yes, that's the name!

[Everyone all starts talking excitedly about their favourite cartoons]


See? I'm not the only childish one! Maybe that's why we get along so well...birds of a feather flock together! XD


A typical KUG letter. Many of them put stamps even though the envelope's prepaid.


Nothing like a lovely sunset to end the day!

Pictures fade but memories remain...
6/13/2008 09:06:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you