<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 1 June 2008

Had a couple of appointments yesterday. In the morning, I hurried to Block 175 to photoshoot some scenes with a South West CDC counsellor. Nothing much really, just posing here and there for the camera. The background was supposed to be a graffiti-covered skateboard practising area, but due to the steady trickle of rain, which gradually increased to a heavy downpour, we had no choice but to shoot the scenes indoors. I felt a bit intimidated having to look the counsellor in the eyes - he was extremely tall, so he had to look down at me O.O The photographer kept shouting "Be natural! Look here - no no, over there! -Yes, that's it! Good! Now continue...move to the left, no there - yes, perfect!"

After all that, I rushed to the nearby coffeeshop for a quick lunch before heading to the MRT station. I happened to be wearing a white blouse that reached down to mid-thigh and jeans, so the food stall owner thought I was a student and asked me if classes just ended. I was like "huh huh huh? Since when was I back at school?" LOL! I'm always so blur de -_-

Reached Plaza Singapura a few minutes late but thank goodness my classmates were just as late as me, so no harm done. We spent a good half-hour discussing about which movie to watch and finally settled on Made Of Honour. It started at 5pm (wow, that's a good three hours from when we intended to watch the movie) so we went to Long John Silvers to grab a bite. The chocolate cream dessert was great! A firm chocolate base that contains crunchy bits, with chocolate cream frosting that melts in one's mouth and some chocolate shavings sprinkled over it to top it off. Definitely recommended, although a tad small.

The movie was funny enough, with comedy in the right places and a light-hearted mood throughout most of it, but the plot was lacking depth. On the whole, I found the movie to be quite shallow and not worth it at all. There goes $18 down the drain, inclusive of the money I spent on the popcorn and drinks.

At least the shopping trip wasn't totally wasted. I picked out two articles of clothing - a colourful top and mini jacket - for only $20, which was a good deal since both were in good condition and the material were of good quality. The original price of the top was $38, so I saved on $28. Hurray for the Great Singapore Sale! Now's the time to stock up on clothing, necessities, food supplies and gifts (which I plan to do during the two months)!

All in all, yesterday was a wonderful day and I had a good time. My only regret was that I did not snap any photos of the delicious cream cake!

Pictures fade but memories remain...
6/01/2008 11:01:00 am


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you