Sunday, 22 June 2008
During the meal, my friends advised me to apply as an assistant editor for a magazine. I was apprehensive about this suggestion, because usually this position requires some experience and I most definitely do not meet the criteria. We spent quite some time arguing over it, with the conversation going down the "You're good in English" "I'm not" path.
We were wondering if we should set up a blogshop of our own. It would be a joint venture, and we had even mapped out the vague details - YY would be the model, SH would be in charge of the supplies, Soks would set up the website and I would be in charge of the money and replying to interested buyers (goodness knows why am I in charge of the money? Hellooo people, I suck at maths!) We decided to give it some serious thought another time.
We walked around the whole area, flipping through racks of clothing and examining shiny accessories. Actually, we were planning to go to a pub for a drink, but the bars there were crowded with people loudly toasting each other and yelling over the noise. So sadly, we didn't get to go :( It was to be my first experience at being inside a pub! Haiz...On the brighter note, we went for some ice-cream as we suddenly developed a craving for the sweet dessert. Ying Yee, Soks and I had fun choosing our favourite ice cream flavours (two very large scoops each!) and we sure enjoyed eating our cool treat while listening to stories from the past!
Ying Yee: Rmb the time I pushed your face into a plate of kway tiao? I still rmb you cried...
Sok Hwee (with blur look) : Huh? Really? I can't rmb le leh!
Well, after much fun and laughter, we went back home :) Hopefully we can meet up again very soon!
6/22/2008 04:35:00 pm
