Wednesday, 28 May 2008
Wow, everyday just keeps getting better. Today I was practically thrown out of my seat and forced to move to another desk, which is two times bigger than my old one (although why the hell would I need it when all my work stuff occupies less than one-third of my previous desk). I dislike it here! The lighting's too bright for one; I can hardly see the contents on the computer screen thanks to it...and there's no way the intensity of the light can be adjusted.
Furthermore, any privacy I previously had has been stripped away, since that desk is in a position easily accessible to all sides!! Meaning there's no way I can slack without people noticing! Which is what I really need right now. I'm also further from my colleagues...they are still sitting beside each other, while I've been moved a couple of desks away from them. Damndamndamn!!!.... Plus, the stationary drawer is located on my left instead of my right now, so I constantly bump my elbow whenever I take out a pen. This. really. Really. REALLY. SUCKS.!!!!
Furthermore, any privacy I previously had has been stripped away, since that desk is in a position easily accessible to all sides!! Meaning there's no way I can slack without people noticing! Which is what I really need right now. I'm also further from my colleagues...they are still sitting beside each other, while I've been moved a couple of desks away from them. Damndamndamn!!!.... Plus, the stationary drawer is located on my left instead of my right now, so I constantly bump my elbow whenever I take out a pen. This. really. Really. REALLY. SUCKS.!!!!
5/28/2008 03:57:00 pm
