Thursday, 29 May 2008
I've been experiencing countless bad situations these week, but the latest one today takes the cake! The intern staff forgot all about me and promptly walked out together, arms linked, when lunchtime arrived. By the time I finished what I was doing and looked around, they were nowhere to be seen; probably at some coffeeshop by then. The nerve!! I was so upset I could have cried...I was miserable enough as it is, and this had to happen to dampen my mood even further. Sometimes I think Fate loves to mock me...
Thank god my old colleagues were around - we went to IMM for a delicious meal. However, although the food was good, the conversation had become stale; I couldn't think of any topic to discuss amongst them and ended up blabbering about every random stuff I could come up with. Sigh...it feels really awkward. I get this feeling that I'm reverting back to my old self once more...why can't things stay the same as they were before? Why can't I seem to let go of the past and move on..?
Thank god my old colleagues were around - we went to IMM for a delicious meal. However, although the food was good, the conversation had become stale; I couldn't think of any topic to discuss amongst them and ended up blabbering about every random stuff I could come up with. Sigh...it feels really awkward. I get this feeling that I'm reverting back to my old self once more...why can't things stay the same as they were before? Why can't I seem to let go of the past and move on..?
5/29/2008 10:09:00 pm
