<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 15 May 2008

I have mixed views on whether today is good or bad...

On the plus side, my cousin was in a good mood and kept me entertained for hours with his wacky stories; the conversation flowed smoothly. This might not have seemed significant if it weren't for the fact that he usually doesn't talk much to me whenever I drop by for a visit. His brother (my other cousin) and I are on good terms, but today he appeared rather upset (probably due to his aunt turning the volume of the radio up at full blast) and played his keyboard with less enthusiasm than usual.

No words can describe my relief when I found out that the new temp staff was taking half-day leave to visit the dentist. My heart practically leapt up with joy and did a somersault. Too bad it didn't last very long, for around 11, lo and behold, in he walked and at the sight of his ugly face I nearly suffered a heart attack. I must say it's a blessing in disguise that he never makes eye contact when talking to me and that his replies to my questions are short and curt; otherwise I'm sure to experience a 20-year decrease in my life span. Goodness knows how my other colleagues can stand talking to that HORRIBLE guy!!!

Hmm...but at least there was friendly interaction between my supervisor and me :) It felt a little like old times, when my ex-colleagues were around, and the atmosphere was generally warm and cheerful, filled with laughter. Now it's thick with discomfort and silence. Haiz...it's only after they're gone that I start to realise just how good they were to me...

Pictures fade but memories remain...
5/15/2008 10:00:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you