<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 9 May 2008

I changed my previous simple blogskin to a more vibrant and beautiful one :P Thought it wouldn't hurt to add a little colour to my life!

Everything went quite smoothly at work. Managed to screen through most, if not all, of the KiFAS and KUG application forms...also able to successfully handle the clients who called up asking for their subsidies, except that I nearly gave one of them a heart attack when I overlooked his registration in the computer system. Thank God it turned out to be a false alarm, otherwise he won't be the only one to faint from shock...

Yesterday was worse. Someone called me up and started fussing over the period of time it took for the subsidy to be approved. The conversation was as followed:




Me: Good morning, how may I help you?

Man: Eh, hi, I just want to know when I will get my money?

Me: It will take about a couple of months or more.

Man (agitated now): Look, I thought it would be by this week and I borrowed money from my friend promising to pay him back and now he pressing me to return the loan and it's very embarrassing, you know? Cannot faster arh? Can make exception for me?

Me: I'm very sorry, but we cannot make any exceptions. All application forms go through the same procedure.

Man: Why so slow one? I think the government should speed up...this so time-consuming...must have so many documents...blah blah blah...take it as feedback ok? You know what i saying?

Me (after listening to his rants for 10 minutes): *sweatdrop*

......



I mean, why was he telling me about all this? And I didn't really want to know about his loan-borrowing habits or whatsoever. Besides, I wasn't some high-ranking person in the company, so I couldn't do anything about his 'feedback'. I was rolling my eyes at his ridiculous complaints and thanked God when he finally hung up.

Regarding my new colleagues, they appear to be settling down, and seem nicer now - at least the guy is more willing to talk and the girl isn't as annoying.

Ate my fav salmon for lunch and did some shopping afterwards, which really decreased my stress level, although I was on my own (they didn't feel like going out). All in all, I guess today has been quite bearable, rating between average and nice :)

Pictures fade but memories remain...
5/09/2008 03:53:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you