<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7778237836768633105?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-delight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 22 May 2008

Added the song 'Cry' by Rihanna. I'll be editing some of my old posts over the weekend to improve the overall image of my blog. Today's post is short as I have to turn in early; sorry about that people.

Hope. It sounds so foreign to my ears. As if its existence is just an illusion, a fragile dream that shatters once reality sets in. There was a period of time when I believed it had deserted me; that it had evaded my frantic grasp and vanished in a flutter of darkness. But now, the faint hope hidden within the depths of my heart is pulsing back to life. I can only hope I did not make a mistake in keeping that feeble spark alive.

Pictures fade but memories remain...
5/22/2008 10:19:00 pm


♥ The Girl ;



      Hi! I'm Qianping, or Qp as many call me.

      I'm a quiet and serious gal on the surface, but look past my mask and you'll see my chatty, childish side. And yes, I love the feeling of hot toast in my hands and the warmth of it on my lips :)

♥ In The Past



♥ Thank you